Wednesday, February 16, 2011

They had fight!

So, I'll be posting pictures tomorrow, but when I cam home today my sister and brother informed me that during the day they heard crackling hissing noises, peeked in the tube, and saw Zeus and Hercules wrestling. They worried that Hercules was dead because he wasn't moving, but then he started moving around. I think for the rest of their visit, I might squeeze a second tube into the box and see if that does them any good.
Last Night Zeus puffed up, started shaking and hissed at Hercules while he was eating. No idea why, but I wonder if it had anything to do with today's fight. Really hope they can calm down.
My other sister said it sounded like they were fighting in the tube when she drove them home in the car on Monday.
Zeus strikes me as a bit of a bully :(

No comments:

Post a Comment