Friday, February 18, 2011

Cleaning Antennae

Today I got Hercules on my hand. I used the stick again, but I pulled it out from under him. He still held on tight with two claws (really strong grip) but eventually I got that away from him too. While he was on my hand, he used his mouth and leg to pull his Antennae down by his mouth one by one, where he rubbed them in his mouth. I would assume this means he was cleaning them. It was fun to see him clean both of them.

My youngest brother then wanted to pet him, but was kind of nervous. I showed him how, but it make Hercules hiss and I almost dropped him. He doesn't hiss when I touch him in the box, but I think he's more nervous on my hand. He won't go on it unless he has to, and he doesn't grip my hand that tightly and is always edgy.

No comments:

Post a Comment